Did you know that all groomers at Almost Heaven are certified in Canine Massage? Well, we are and have been for a number of years. Massage appointments can be booked with us as a stand alone or added to a bath and tidy or full grooming service. But why is this worth the extra money?
Many consider massage an indulgent spa service but regular massages done by a trained professional really can help your pet. Your pet actually can benefit from them both mentally and physically. Here are some of the many ways that booking a massage appointment with us can and will help your pet.
1. Reduces stress and anxiety
2. Increases circulation
3. Decreases Pain
4. Helps identify new growths and trouble areas at an early stage.
5. Helps with Arthritis
6. Helps with dogs suffering from a number of medical problems, for example back and disc problems, hip dysplasia, patella and knee issues and so on.
7. Can help prevent injury and post-workout soreness in active or working dogs when done before activity.
8. Can also help alleviate stiffness and pain due to age, overexertion, too much inactivity and previous injuries.
9. Especially helpful to elderly pets to keep them mobile and at their absolute best considering their age.
10. Also, improves range of motion in your pet which results in more comfortable and improved motion.
OUR MASSAGE RATES ARE $15.00 Per 15 Minutes and are available by Special appointment only.